How To Ensure Your Reviews are Posted:
- Focus on us. Please do not mention specific competitors or other Web sites.
- Keep details about pricing and fees subtle. These can be time-sensitive or dependent on multiple variables so we don’t want to mislead other clients. If the content in any way references a specific price, the review will be rejected. Very general references to a service being, for example, a “good value” or having a “great price” are fine.
- Explain why we received the ratings you are giving us. Reviews with context provide more information to consumers and more guidance to the management staff.
- Please be honest. If you had a poor experience, please explain why. Likewise, if you had a positive experience, please explain what went well.
- Including names of personnel at the CS Hot Tub Sales and Service is acceptable. Please remember to be honest and respectful, as we utilize these reviews for internal guidance.
- Clients should be careful about posting their own full names in the review. If you want to identify yourself, that’s fine, but please be aware that your review is public.
- Please use casual language and avoid profanity or name-calling. This includes any profanity in the form of an acronym or spelled out with characters: @&#, etc.
- Please be timely. Reviews are more relevant when they are recent.
- Have fun! Don’t be afraid to show your personality – but please remember the other guidelines.
Leave us a review on Google here!
Leave us a review on Yelp here!
Please fill out the form, below, and let us know what you need. We’ll get back to you just as soon as we can.
[contact-form-7 id=”84″ title=”Contact Us Page Form”]